Too Many Symbols

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Tue Nov 7 04:26:12 EST 2006

This unfortunately still requires a recompile of Mapserver.

In mapsymbol.h it says:

#define MS_MAXSYMBOLS 64

So you would need to increase this value and recompile the source.

If you cannot compile Mapserver yourself, you can for instance ask DM
Solutions Group to compile one for you (they might charge you for it
though).

Best regards,
Bart

--