Configureing mapserver in someone else server {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Nov 7 14:25:56 EST 2006

Hi,

The behavior of windows and linux different. Windows looking for dll-s in
the current directory then in the system directories.
Linux uses LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf for the directories to
search for .so files.

Zoltan