ovf query error

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 7 17:28:06 EST 2006

Thank you, but it didn't solved the problem. I have created in the SQL Server a column called FID. With this column and removing the <FID>...</FID> line from the ovf file I can make query, but when I click on different point I get the same result: the first tupple from Sql Server table. For each point I query I get only the records for the first point.

Any ideas? or whe I can setup <FID>mycolumnid</FID>?

William

"Pagurek,Debbie [NCR]" <Debbie.Pagurek at EC.GC.CA> wrote:     in your mapfile, make sure you have DUMP TRUE (you can put  this somewhere in your layer)

 Hope that works,
 D. Pagurek

---------------------------------
 From: UMN MapServer Users List  [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of william  paul
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:34 PM
To:  MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] ovf query  error

Hi:

I have created a OVF file to generate point files from MS  SqlServer and it's working OK. I can see the point but When I try to query I  get: msQueryByPoint() Search returned no results. No matching record(s)  found

In the ovf file I  have:
<FID>UID</FID>
In Map  file:
class
    template.html
end
header  header_template.html
footer footer_template.html

in template I  have:

The table in the  SQL Server I have 3 columns:

UID type uniqueidentifier
x_coord type  float
y_coord type float

I don't see where I do wrong

Thank you  in advance

William

 Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a  year on your phone bill. Sign up  now.

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service