Adding Dynamic polygon using PHP Mapscript?

grabiel at myway.com grabiel at MYWAY.COM
Wed Nov 8 02:32:27 EST 2006

Hi
  I have added the dynamic lines on the map using PHP mapscript on client side browser. Now i want to add a polygon in the sameway, i can
use the dynamic lines algo to add a polygon to the map but the shape feature that i will add dynamically will be of type line(Inline point for dynamic point or inline line for dynamic line in the mapfile). Can anyone guide me howto add the polygon using a shape that will be also of type polygon so that i can calculate the area of the polygon.

Any idea will be highly appreciated
With regards
 Grabiel