ovf query error

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at EC.GC.CA
Wed Nov 8 09:28:38 EST 2006

Hmm - interesting. The symptom that you discuss here - the fact that
without the FID specified you only get the first record - indicated that
you need to specify a FID in your OVF file. What version on SQL Server
are you using?  And, is your FID column defined in SQL server as the
primary key on the table? By the way - I use SQL Server 2000 and I do
not have to specify FID in my OVF to get my queries working.

Anyone else have any suggestions??

D. Pagurek

  _____

From: william paul [mailto:williampaul28 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:28 PM
To: Pagurek,Debbie [NCR]; mapserver mapserver
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] ovf query error

Thank you, but it didn't solved the problem. I have created in the SQL
Server a column called FID. With this column and removing the
<FID>...</FID> line from the ovf file I can make query, but when I click
on different point I get the same result: the first tupple from Sql
Server table. For each point I query I get only the records for the
first point.

Any ideas? or whe I can setup <FID>mycolumnid</FID>?

William

"Pagurek,Debbie [NCR]" <Debbie.Pagurek at EC.GC.CA> wrote:

	in your mapfile, make sure you have DUMP TRUE (you can put this
somewhere in your layer)

	Hope that works,
	D. Pagurek

  _____