write coordinates into SQL Server

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 8 15:26:14 EST 2006

Hi:

  I would like to create point data by clicking on the map and write the coordinates into SQl Server 2005. It's the opposite of OVF file for creating points from 2 columns from a DBMS (like Sql Server, MySql)

  When I click on the map I would like to take automatically the coordinates and record them together with other attributes into a table (Sql Server|) with 2 columns for x and y coordinates

  Is it possible to do it?

  I am using mapserver 4.10, dBox on IIS server and ASPX with Sql Server 2005

  Thank you in advance

  William

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.