(intermittent) poor text quality on ANNOTATION layers

Lester Caine lester at LSCES.CO.UK
Thu Nov 9 00:22:47 EST 2006

Steve Lime wrote:

> The other thing to look at is your PHP code. It's like the label cache
> is being rendered twice, not being cleared between draws or something
> like that. I notice you also have some collisions so I don't think this
> is an antialiasing problem.

I second that.
I'm looking at Sharpshooter Canyon at the moment an it has two positions
well apart, and Filebotton Canyon is clean which suggests it's only
being drawn once.
I think you need to dump the layer data an see if you are getting two
hits for the positions.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL