(intermittent) poor text quality on ANNOTATION layers

Hal Mueller hal at MOBILEGEOGRAPHICS.COM
Thu Nov 9 17:31:31 EST 2006

At 10:25 PM -0600 11/8/06, Steve Lime wrote:
>The other thing to look at is your PHP code. It's like the label cache
>is being rendered twice, not being cleared between draws or something
>like that.

It's virtually certain that I am calling drawlabelcache() more than
once.  Sounds like that might explain both the fuzziness and the
collisions, right?

I will fix that, and then if the problem persists I'll run it down to
a simple one-layer mapfile that reproduces.

Hal