dbox legend question

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 9 21:56:10 EST 2006

On 11/8/06, Sam Young <samnyoung at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the help with my previous questions.
>
> The 2 javascript Console Errors I get when I load my html file are:
>
> Error: xEvent is not defined
> Source File: http://localhost/src/javascript/mapserver/dbox.js
> Line: 486
>
> Error: this.treeLegend has no properties
> Source File: http://localhost/src/javascript/mapserver/dlegend.js
> Line: 56
>
> The alert(legend_xml) produces an alert that is probably too lenghty to post
> in an e-mail, but I'd be more than happy to get it to someone if they are
> interested.
>
> Thanks for all the help and the great dbox application!
>
> Sam

Sam,

I'm not sure you got an answer to your question on this. If not, can
you provide a few more details? Like is the problem at initialization,
or after the first action (zoom, pan query, etc)? And specifically
what is, or isn't happening ?

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com