split two labels

Michael Schulz mschulz at WEBGIS.DE
Tue Nov 14 05:51:16 EST 2006

Hi,

not sure, if I understood the question correctly, but you can label
one point with several attribute values, using the TEXT keyword in the
class section of your mapfile:
TEXT ([ATTRIBUTE1] - [ATTRIBUTE2])

I don't think you can actually define 2 labelpositions within one
layer. But you could use one layer to show the geometry with one label
and e.g. an annotation layer for the other attribute label.

HTH, Michael

On 11/14/06, Humberto Cereser Ibanez <humberto at pastoraldacrianca.org.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to show two labels, one to the left (LL) and another one to the right (LR), separate for a hyphen.
>
> Is there a way to visually split two labels?
>
> example 123 - 4
>
> Thanks
>
> Humberto Cereser Ibanez
> Pastoral da Criança