Combination Apache + Php Problems

Karin Kampitsch Karin_Kampitsch at GMX.AT
Wed Nov 15 08:53:43 EST 2006

Dear Mailing List,

I downloaded the mapserver package 4.8.4. In this package also the Apache Version 2.0.58 and the Php version 5.1.4 is included.

I tried to open a php file, but it did not work! And so I studied all the installation and configuration instructions and this made me really confusing!

So do you know, is there anything I must do with the different files in the Apache directory??? Or is there a problem with the versions of Apache and PHP!

It would be very nice, if you could help me!

Yours desperate

karin