Combination Apache + Php Problems

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Wed Nov 15 18:59:17 EST 2006

Hi Karin,

Can you please elaborate on the "did not work" bit?
What errors are you getting?

The core bit in the apache configuration (httpd.conf) is this:

ScriptAlias /php/ "/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php-cgi.exe"

This makes Apache execute PHP files. You may have to adjust it to suit your setup. And make sure to restart Apache after changes to httpd.conf.

Regards,

Jacob