Combination Apache + Php Problems

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu Nov 16 18:10:34 EST 2006

Hi Karin,

Don't double up on the definitions in httpd.conf. If it's already in there, it ought to work.
Are you sure the root directory of your webserver is where you think it is? Can you open up any other file in that same directory? A normal HTML file? If so, there's something wrong with PHP. If not, your ServerRoot in httpd.conf isn't set right.
I have also heard of people getting a "cannot be found" error if php isn't running properly because of a missing DLL. But I suppose this is not the case now. Are you using MS4W out of the box? Did you change anything?

Regards,

Jacob