AJAX for panning

Wed Nov 15 09:24:52 EST 2006

I don't think is require the mapserver cgi, that is just the default
implementation. there is a get_url() function that generates the image
url based on the image extents and there is no reason that you could not
call mapscript for this. I think it just expects that the url will
return an image.

-Steve