dgn annotation

Albin HERMANGE ahermange at GI-LEMANS.COM
Fri Nov 17 08:43:01 EST 2006

Hi,

i want to display the annotation layer of a dgn with mapserver via ogr with a specific font (not the default font)

in my dgn all my text object are associated with the font number 112

i try to put : "112 myfont.ttf" in my "fonts.txt" but mapserver always  use the default font

it try "default myfont.ttf" , it's work but i don't want to use "myfont.ttf" as the default one (pb with oteh mapfile that use dgn too)

is the "styleitem auto" option read the number of the police used in the dgn or displaying annotion layer of a dgn will always use the default font ?

thx

Albin