Question on Javascript Pan not Working

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Thu Nov 30 02:24:36 EST 2006

Hi Jessica,

Given the syntax, I suspect your statement might need to be:

document.forms['mapserv'].submit();

But this appears to happen in your mapfile... Which is weird, because
your browser isn't supposed to be loading your mapfile, but your
template. Can you please check whether you are loading a .html template?
And what is your piece of code trying to do? Maybe send a larger piece
of code.

Regards,

Jacob