SVG not working

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 30 10:58:32 EST 2006

Hi, I have a little problem with SVG and I'm not sure how to solve it.
I have a map,
where if I set IMAGETYPE as PNG it renders a correct image if I
execute shp2img to debug it.

When I set IMAGETYPE to SVG and run shp2img again, it fails, giving me
this message on the map log file:

"
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Unable to initialize image. <br>
msPrepareImage(): GD library error. Unable to initialize image. <br>
msImageCreateSVG(): Unable to access file. Failed to open temporary
svg file. <br>"

Any ideas ???

Mapserver is built with the follwin options:

MapServer version 4.10.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Hope you can help on this,

Ernesto