Image projection question

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Fri Jun 15 00:14:21 EDT 2007

Hi Stephen,

Actually, aside from the expected difference of 200m between AGD and
GDA, there is an error in the EPSG with the AGD84 datum, such that even
if you do things right, it will still be in the wrong spot. I do not
know whether that might be because it doesn't deal with the GRS80
ellipsoid properly. Let me know if you need corrected definitions for
those projections.
Have you tried actually specifying a datum for your "eqc" projection?
Perhaps it is defaulting to a north american datum in the absense of a
specified one.

Jacob