MapInfo Styleitem AUTO

Tue May 1 16:33:02 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

A few hints to try to isolate the source of the problem:

1- Make sure you don't have two copies of GDAL on your system that could
be conflicting (i.e. remove any old copies and do a clean build)

2- Have you tried dumping the contents of the file using ogrinfo? If
ogrinfo crashes then you know it's not a MapServer problem.

3- Also, if you just create a single static class for your layer instead
of using STYLEITEM AUTO then do you get a map or do you still get a 500
error?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette