wms layer display problem

wang tao wangtao2smith at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 13 03:54:40 EDT 2007

I use apache.Now I can find the image generated by the mapserver under the tmp directory, but the image's name is added with ms_tmp prefix, Browser cann't find the image.
I set the
    IMAGEPATH                      "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp"

    IMAGEURL                       "/ms_tmp/"

the image should be generated under the "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp" directory, but it appear under "/ms4w/tmp/",
another thing is that the name of image is added with a ms_tmp prefix.

wangtao
2007.05.13

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.