enhancing Legend

Milo van der Linden mlinden at ZEELANDNET.NL
Tue Nov 6 07:28:55 EST 2007

Hello list!

I am currently using a GetLegendGraphic request to mapserver to return a
legend that is presented in Google Earth in combination with a WMS
layer, all to great satisfaction of the customer, what a power this WMS
server capability has!

The legend only contains the thematic symbols for my layer, but I would
like to add a header to differentiate it in my Google Earth window. Is
it possible to add static text and maybe draw a line in a legend? Does
anyone has some sample mapfile snippet showing how to do this?

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden