queryByAttributes qstring expression and Oracle

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Wed Nov 7 03:45:37 EST 2007

Hi,

I have to use queryByAttributes to make an external database jointo
Oracle database. It works perfectly except when it needs to match an
expression that includes a slash character ("/"), like:

"[NAME]" =~ /214/2/

where the string "214/2" is the value it has to find. If I put "[NAME]"
=~ /214/, it finds it, but my users will often use "214/2" in their
query. I hav tried escaping the slash sign, like:

"[NAME]" =~ /214\/2/

but it still doesn't find the value. If I put "[NAME]" =~ /214.2/  then
the value is found.

Any help?

Regards, dejan