Migrating from Windows to Linux: trouble with mapfiles

Milo van der Linden mlinden at ZEELANDNET.NL
Wed Nov 14 11:20:55 EST 2007

It seems that this might be a rights issue. Is the postGIS database
running on the same machine as qGIS? is the webserver on the same
machine as the database? Did you allow access to the postGIS database in
the pg_hba.conf? or is it set to localhost access only?

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden