Migrating from Windows to Linux: trouble with mapfiles

Kyle Wilcox Kyle.Wilcox at NOAA.GOV
Wed Nov 14 11:20:27 EST 2007

Did you set up your pg_hba.conf file to allow connections from the
Mapserver computer?  I am getting a database connection error when going
through the WMS, which is accessing the database from the Mapserver box.

--

 Kyle Wilcox
 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office
 Kyle.Wilcox at noaa.gov

 "It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places
  that we are broken that we come to repair the world."
						- Murray Waas