Migrating from Windows to Linux: trouble with mapfiles

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 11:39:50 EST 2007

Gregor,

Thanks :-) . I will have a look at the extent and projections like you
suggest.
I will first have a look at my security...I see QGIS is quite friendly in
showing information
where it shouldn't and not showing information where it should :-)
Thanks again

Steven