Migrating from Windows to Linux: trouble with mapfiles

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Wed Nov 14 11:36:12 EST 2007

Steven De Vriendt wrote:
> Solved the error too, it was a DMZ-IP-issue.

Hey, I was right. :)

> Now, I'm able to acces my WMS, can add the layer "grens", but it's not
> showing up in qgis.

The most likely culprit is the extent and the projections. That seems to
be the #1 cause of "nothing shows up" phenomena. But yeah, you're past
the biggest hurdles; just ask if you need anything else.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA