Mapserv not accepting POST method

Jeff Copes jeff at BLUEMOONWEATHER.ORG
Sat Nov 17 06:43:33 EST 2007

Thanks for replying guys. I had tried putting the GET command in the html
page and tried your posted link and Firefox wanted to download the mapserv
executable from my web server root and was able to do so. I tried William's
reply, too, and got the same error as before about mapserv not taking a POST
request. I tried Safari this AM, and the same results. I am able to serve
html pages and php from any directory.
Could the mapserv version I am using be what is causing this problem? Is
there a command I can run on the command line or through my web service to
get the version info and re-form a reply? I am running OS X 10.4.10, and the
apache in my previous post. Thanks again, and please advise when you can.