Mapserv not accepting POST method

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Sun Nov 18 23:28:27 EST 2007

Good to hear.

It's possible that there were old versions of frameworks, or missing
frameworks, and the reinstall filled in missing bits.  Sometimes
surface errors are misleading, and you need to dig into logs to find
the real cause.  I usually start with console and system logs, if a
specific log (ie httpd error log) doesn't help.

On Nov 18, 2007, at 10:10 PM, Jeff Copes wrote:

> William and Richard,
>
> I reinstalled MapServer and the associated framework from William
> Kyngesburye's distribution. Works fine. I had to delete receipts,
> but after
> that the install went well. The other packages from GRASS I will
> reinstall
> from the disk later.
>
> Thanks for your help. I will continue to monitor posts where I can be
> helpful as I get more involved with the application.
>
> Jeff

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe