NEW Mapserver Application

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 20 04:09:50 EST 2007

Vishal,
I suggest you take a look at the ms4w package.
After that you can install optional packages as Chameleon, MapLab,...which
will help
you sorting out a user interface. They come in standard with zoom, pan,
etc...function you will need.
Or you can use CartoWeb.

Steven