NEW Mapserver Application

Marcos Sánchez Provencio marcos at BURKE.ATH.CX
Tue Nov 20 06:47:11 EST 2007

Everyone could tell their own experience.

As a client, you might try mapbuilder
<http://communitymapbuilder.osgeo.org/>.

Start with the cgi. If it is not enough, try your own programming in
whatever language you are confortable in (I am using Django+Python
mapscript, for example).