no rasterlayer with resample if Query

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Nov 21 10:54:29 EST 2007

Sven Schroeter wrote:
> Hallo,
> I'm using Mapserver 4.10 as cgi on a Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.
> If I use antialiasing (PROCESSING "Resample=average") on a rasterlayer
> ("tk100") and start a query on any other vectorlayer the rasterlayer
> disapears and only the vector layer is hilited. If I delete the PROCCESSING
> the rasterlayer is visible and the vector layer is hilited.
> Mapfile:
> IMAGETYPE jpeg
> OUTPUTFORMAT
>      NAME jpeg
>      DRIVER "GD/JPEG"
>      MIMETYPE "image/jpeg"
>      IMAGEMODE RGB
>      EXTENSION "jpg"
>      FORMATOPTION "QUALITY=100"
> END
>
> QUERYMAP
>  STATUS ON
>  STYLE HILITE
>  COLOR 255 240 0
> END
>
> LAYER
>    NAME "tk100"
>    STATUS ON
>    DATA tk100/lux100.tif
>    TYPE RASTER
>    PROCESSING "Resample=average"
> END
>
> any idea?
> Thanks Sven

Sven,

Wow, mysterious.

If this is happening with MapServer 5 and you can submit a
bug report that makes it really really really easy for me
to reproduce I'll try and look into it.

If it isn't really really really easy for me to reproduce, I'll
almost certainly get distracted and never return to the issue for
years.  But I would like to fix it if there is a problem.

Best regards,