PHP_OGR problem

Milan Lazecky el.migno at POST.CZ
Thu Nov 22 02:01:53 EST 2007

Hi everybody.
Does anybody of you have experience with php_ogr.dll in Windows?
I can't make it work :-(
When I try in command line php.exe -q ogr2ogr.php...... it works great!
But when I try to run it in a web browser (yes I have edited the example files to work in the browser), it gives an "Access denied" error for php_ogr.dll.
Maybe I have some dependency problem, but I used the Dependency Walker for this library and it seems to be ok (well, I had to find a msjava.dll file on the web). All the libraries included in ms4w installation file I have copied into the C:\PHP folder (and this folder is also in system PATH). I really am confused, I don't know what I do wrong.
PHP is in the newest version, php_ogr is from the ms4w newest version.
Thank you very much!
Milan