PHP_OGR problem

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at NEOGEO-ONLINE.NET
Thu Nov 22 03:31:27 EST 2007

Hi Milan,

Maybe you're running IIS6 and you must explicitely authorize php_ogr.dll
to be used by the internet user. I don't remember precisely, but it
should be somewhere under the IIS administration console.

Hope that helps

--
Guillaume SUEUR
Expert SIG et OpenSource