PHP_OGR problem

Milan Lazecky el.migno at POST.CZ
Sat Nov 24 11:54:39 EST 2007

Thank you Guillaume
but it doesn't help.
I have IIS 5.1 - and I haven't found any options to do it there.

I am very confused about this. Can somebody help? Just some suggestions, I would try anything!

Once more - I cannot make php_ogr work in a web browser. When I use command line (php -q ... - php_ogr examples) it works. But  when I try to open a php in web browser, it says this:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_ogr.dll' - Access denied. in Unknown on line 0

Thank you for your ideas.
Milan