AGG docs (and 5.0.0 docs in general) ?

rich.fromm nospam420 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 27 17:11:23 EST 2007

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> Go to the http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu and search for agg sand you
> should find
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/agg-rendering-specifics/?searchterm=agg
>
> If you have compile/build problems, please be specific. This closed bug
> might give you some hints, but it should all be taken care with the
> ./configure script now.
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2215

Further help that I'm requesting has now moved to a new topic that I think
is more specific and therefore appropriate.

However, just for completeness of anyone reading this in the future, another
page with some AGG info is here:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-32/?searchterm=AGG

And my issues compiling and building agg and mapserver can be found here:

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0711&L=mapserver-users&D=1&T=0&O=D&F=&S=&X=5A77662D019C30E09D&Y=nospam420%40yahoo.com&P=52157
http://www.nabble.com/AGG-install-tf4390828.html#a13979959