STILL: WFS problem with tileindex and filter accepting by MapServer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Oct 1 12:22:09 EDT 2007

Matti,

I'm on the road currently, but if the problem persists I would encourage
you to follow up with me directly next week and I'll see if I can help.  It
sounds like an "mapogr.cpp" problem.  It would be very helpful if you
can boil this down to a minimal demonstration that can be filed via
Trac.  The bug report should include example data, mapfile, and the
exact url to mapserver (something I can use with mapserver on the
commandline) to reproduce the problem.

Best regards,