Problem with long DATA object in an Oracle LAYER

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Mon Sep 10 11:54:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,
    I will investigate the problem. I believe that it's relate with the
msSplitData function in the driver source code.
    Thanks for the reply about the error.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer