[MAPSERVER-USERS] Route Layer - Transparency

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:55:20 EDT 2008

On 4/3/08, Ritesh Ambastha <group.ritesh at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have solved this issue. People with similar kind of problem can reach me
>  for help.

that is very kind, but a more effective way is to post a reply in the
same thread with the solution. That way it will get archived, indexed,
and available to those who might really search the archives before
asking the same question all over again.

You can also write a phrase like so in your solution --

*SOLVED* or *SOLUTION*, or something like that.

it might marginally increase the chances of it being discovered in a
later search.

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/