[mapserver-users] OpenLayers & Projection

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 29 16:13:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

Since your problem is related to OpenLayers you may get more help from
the OpenLayers Users mailing-list.

Anyway, to have OpenLayers call the right projection use (replace
EPSG:12345 by your actual projection code):

var options =
             {
                  scales: [3500000,
3000000,2500000,2000000,1500000,1000000,350000,250000],
                  maxScale: 250000,
                  minScale: 3500000,
                  projection:"EPSG:12345",
                  displayProjection: "EPSG:4326",
                  units: "m",
                  controls: [new OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults()]
             };

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix