[mapserver-users] Tileindex doesn't draw when changes mapserver version

José Angel Rodríguez Leyva jar at deneb.biz
Thu Dec 4 12:05:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I´m using a set of separated DGN rectangular maps, joined together in a
single tileindex shape file, in many projects and different mapserver
versions and always works fine. Some days ago I tried to upgrade to the
2.2.7 Mapserver 4 Windows (ms4w) version, with MapServer 5.0.2 and GDAL
1.5.0 releases and now all tileindex layer drawings are empties (layer
works in 5.0.0 ms version). There's no error messages or any
mis-function with mapserver excepts that produce nothing. The output
files are SWF flash movies. There's 74 DGN files and anyone is drawn if
it is added in the mapfile as individual layer.

I think it's possible there is a bug error in somewhere, because how the
map couldn't draw correctly just changing to a new server subversion.

greetings

josé a.r.

--
o.o