[mapserver-users] RE: MapServer for commercial use?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Dec 5 10:12:49 EST 2008

Mike,

There are many people using MapServer for commercial projects, there are
no license restrictions on this.

MapServer is just the 'engine' that produces maps, usually output as an
image file.  It doesn't come with any data.

MapServer can be used to produce large images, they could then be laid
out in a document at 300dpi.

David.

PS.  It is a little chilly this morning, but not enough snow yet...