[MAPSERVER-USERS] help with converting Geoserver site to Mapserver

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Tue Dec 9 14:20:39 EST 2008

Hi!

If you could provide the shape file, I could set up a complete and working
MapServer for Windows installation that only needs unzipping to the c:\
drive to work. The Map file will only contain basic styling of the file
(like boundaries and maybe country names if your dataset contains that
information). Changing the mapfile to add more complex drawing rules should
be quite easy. Just let me know if you'd like me to help.

It would be a great help if you could provide some information about the
coordinate system support that you need.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen
Norwegian Mapping and Cadastre Authority