[mapserver-users] Please help me

Amiya Patra amiyapatra188 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:39:05 EST 2008

Hello everyone...

   I have one serious problem. My application is not running. Suddenly It
happens.I dont know why?? Actually Problem is that If I run my program by
simple typing the url then my system becomes hang(not hang actually it
becomes to much slow).If I run http then my cpu load average is becoming
12.34 like that..(running the top command)but it should to be less than 2
always.And either Firefox or httpd is taking 99% cpu. And one more thing is
that I got one message that Selinux is preventing the mislabelled files. If
I disable Selinux then also my program is not running..Not running means it
is coming after a long time. If I increased my server time out option to 60
from 30(default located in php.ini)then it is eventually coming after a long
period.
One More thing is that I have one image having extent 0,0,234,345.Now
suppose I have latitude and longitude information of 4 corners of that
picture. Now I want to change the extent of that picture .Is it possible??
Usually We define the extent of map .it means that output extent. if I
include projection lat long and give the lat long extent(which is not
embeded with that input picture) the picture will come or not......because
the extent should to be output extent.
Actually we should to have raster data not image ..but suppose we have
raster image as input, and o/p will be the same image.....

please help me.............help me plz...........
Thanks
Amiya