[mapserver-users] produce hardcopy maps

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Dec 19 15:14:12 EST 2008

José,

  I would agree that the current implementation of PDF output is not suitable for producing printed maps.  I'll be looking into fixing some of the open tickets (and other bugs I've found), and intend to add some additional FORMATOPTIONs to improve the setting of scale and resolution.  Hopefully the changes will make it into version 5.4 (release in first quarter of 2009?).

Brent Fraser