[mapserver-users] Query in frame with mapserv-demo doesn't work

Begoña Gonzalez begodom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:58:20 EST 2008

Hello
Finally I fixed it.
The problem was  a mixture of things, first the line: EMPTY
"/eiel/VACIO.html" in my WEB object and a bad coordinate realignment.
I don´t know why the reference of VACIO.html file was lost and because
my wrong coords mapserver never found records...
Add in WEB object the LOG optional File to log MapServer activity in
helped me to solve it.

Thanks