[mapserver-users] Netcdf / WCS

vincent.thierion at ema.fr vincent.thierion at ema.fr
Thu Feb 21 04:19:50 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm not expert on OWS, but serve netCDF files within WCS seems not
totally achieve. The
case of Barker concerns a set of netCDF files.
The Galeon project is trying to develop this issue :
http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/Implementation%20Progress%20Page.

For my case, i think the best way is to create one netCDF file per
time step or to create
a script to generate TIF files and after serves them.

Best Regards

Vincent