[mapserver-users] lane presentation of highways

Martijn van der Pauw M.vanderPauw at weer.nl
Thu Feb 28 11:01:39 EST 2008

Hello,

I'd like to know how I can plot the 2 seperate directions of a highway
(I have the data in the database) in a way that they can be
distinguished from each other at all zoomlevels. When you zoomed in a
lot, you can always see the different driving directions (lanes), but
when you zoom out they overlay each other. Important is that each lane
is colored depending the road condition. So, the standard way of
plotting a highway doesn't meet our needs. The colors of the 2 seperate
driving directions can/will differ.

 Regards,
Waver

--

This e-mail is from Meteo Consult B.V., a MeteoGroup company. For more information, see http://www.weer.nl/gebruiksvoorwaarden.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of MeteoGroup.

Any e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.