WFS request options

nelson guda nelson.guda at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 4 17:23:46 EST 2008

Josh, Let's see...

> What's your template (query.html) look like?
  - well, there is likely the problem.  I don't have a good idea of
exactly what the query template is supposed to look like.  I used
this from the tutorial, but I imagine that it is not correct:

Any resources for better explanations?
thanks,
nelson

Thanks for the proj suggestions.  I'll look into it.