[mapserver-users] MapServer + Database + WFS

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Wed Jul 30 11:59:00 EDT 2008

So the specific issue I'm having is that my Oracle Spatial layers are
not coming back with any features. Here's a couple of my Mapfile
entries:

  LAYER
    GROUP switchboundaries
    NAME davenport
    TYPE POLYGON
    STATUS ON
    CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
    CONNECTION ".../... at ..."
    PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
    DATA "geom FROM (SELECT swt.switch_id, swt.switch_descr, sgt.geom
FROM ms_switch_vw swt, switch_geom_tab sgt WHERE swt.switch_id =
sgt.switch_id AND swt.switch_id = 7) USING SRID 8307"
    LABELITEM "switch_descr"
    METADATA
      wfs_title "Switch Boundaries: Davenport"
      wfs_latlonboundingbox "-104.29 29.71 -71.55 52.63"
      wfs_typename "davenport"
      gml_featureid "switch_id"
      gml_include_items "switch_id,switch_descr"
      gml_switch_descr_alias "Switch"
    END
    DUMP TRUE
    TRANSPARENCY 100
  END

  LAYER
    GROUP cellsites
    NAME onair
    TYPE POINT
    STATUS ON
    CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
    CONNECTION ".../... at ..."
    PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
    DATA "geom FROM (SELECT st.site_id, st.bts_nbr, sgt.geom FROM
site_tab st, site_geom_tab sgt WHERE st.site_id = sgt.site_id AND
st.site_status_id IN (4,7)) USING SRID 8307"
    LABELITEM "bts_nbr"
    METADATA
      wfs_title "Cell Sites: On-Air"
      wfs_latlonboundingbox "-104.29 29.71 -71.55 52.63"
      wfs_typename "onair"
      gml_geometries "geom"
	  gml_boundary_type "point"
      gml_featureid "site_id"