VS: [mapserver-users] [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] can i pass variablestoshp2img?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Mar 17 17:55:44 EDT 2008

Sorry, I should have asked you to to clarify a bit your question.  Anyway, sure it is possible to pass variables with a number of ways by using what ever scripting or programming language you wish.  But where are you going to catch those variables, and for what purpose? Are you getting them by yourself or would you like to get them from web users? And which one do you want to pass them, to shp2img or to the mapfile there behind? With shp2img you cannot do interactive database queries, I fear.

-Jukka-